March 30, 2023
Thursday 5:30-7:00PM PST
About the event
Amid the trend of global supply chain shift, increasing number of companies are strategically diversifying their manufacturing bases to U.S. and South-East Asia rapidly. Human talent and investment capital are moving cross-border following the repositioning of companies’ multiple supply chains. Hence, cross-border wealth management and tax implications in U.S. and Singapore have become some of the critical issues many entrepreneurs and executives are currently facing. Issues to consider include incentives and cost of immigration, tax implications on wages, investment income, and capital gains. Given that there are pros and cons from the differing national policies, appropriate planning becomes important to personal wealth allocation.
J.P. Morgan and Monte Jade West cordially invite you to join us in this upcoming webinar where our panel of wealth management and tax experts will share their insights and experience on these timely topics.
here for the online event!
- Doreen Ge, Managing Director, Global Families Group Asia Team Lead, J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Christina Lee, Vice President, Global Families Group Asia Team, J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Peter Su, Partner, International Tax Services, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Taiwan
- Alex Yang, Senior Director, Business Tax Advisory / Private Client Services, Ernst & Young (EY) Taiwan
- Kai Chen, Founder and CEO, Ocean IQ Capital; Board Member, Monte Jade West